|Carbon Footprint Calculator
- Zero operating costs - powered exclusively by the sun
- Perfect exhaust fan for cabin, RV or greenhouse
- Silent and reliable
- Easy Installation - No electrician required
- Improves indoor air quality
- Prevents mold and mildew to eliminate musty odors
- Reduces condensation and heat build-up - prevents mold growth
- Can be installed in polycarbonate, glass, wood, metal, etc.
- Air in/out, on/off switch, power storage, day/night use
- Pumps out 5.59 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Battery Type:1.2V 600mAh NiMh rechargeable AAA
- Dimensions:9.5" x 9.5" x 3.5"
- Weight:2.2 lbs
- See Frequently Asked Questions below...
This remarkable Stainless Steel Solar Ventilator is powered exclusively by the sun and is the perfect exhaust fan for your cabin, rv or greenhouse. It provides
silent and reliable ventilation without the need to higher an electrician. The vent keeps your indoor areas comfortable and improves air quality. The exhaust fan
prevents mold and mildew built up to help rid your RV of musty odors. The ventilator reduces condensation and heat build-up in boats, RVs, or cabins.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are the stainless steel solar vents weatherproof?
A: Yes. They are completely weatherproof.
Q: Can I install this solar vent into my greenhouse?
A: Yes. It is the perfect ventilation solution for your greenhouse and it has zero
Q: Is this hard to install?
A: No. It also comes with easy to understand instructions so you can setup it up in a
Q: What do the Solar Vents do?
A: The Solar Vent provides silent and reliable ventilation. Keeps areas comfortable
and improves air quality. It also prevents mold and mildew.
Q: Do I need to turn the Solar Vents on and off?
A: Yes there is an on/off switch on the Solar Vent 100. When the solar vent is
switched on, the solar vent will extract air when sufficient sunlight shines on the
solar cells. For the Stainless Steel Solar Vent there are 3 switches, on/off, in/out and
boost. When the in/out switch is pushed down the ventilator will draw air in, when it
is released the ventilator will extract air. The boost switch enables you to operate
the ventilator at night or during overcast conditions.The Solar Vent 300 diverts some
of the power generated during daylight to charge an internal battery. The power
stored in this battery is used to operate the boost function.
Q: What type of battery does the Solar Vent use?
A: The battery specifications are the following; 1.2V, 600mAh NiMh rechargeable
Q: Where can the Solar Vents be used?
A: The Solar Vent is designed to be used on boats, RVs, and cabins. The Solar Vent
can be installed on rigid and flexible surfaces (fiberglass, wood, glass, plastic, metal,
canvas, nylon, PVC).
|Tax Incentives and Rebates
Original Price: $103.44
Sale Price: $64.95