The 300-watt model is the easy solution for small
powerneeds. Compact, lightweight and portable!
Cooling fan runs continuously. On/off switch, 400-watt
surge, cooling fan, thermal and overload protection,
and dual AC outlets.
Modified Sine Wave Inverter Specifications
||8.5 x 4.8 x 2
||9 x 3.4 x 2
||10.4 x 5.7 x 2.8
||19 x 9.4 x 3.25
||18.7 x 9.5 x 3.5
- These modified sine-wave inverters let you run
standard AC appliances wherever and whenever you
- Silent, lightweight and simple to use, these inverters
bring electricity to your RV, boat, car or even your home.
- Simply plug the item you wish to run into one of the AC
receptacles, and you can run your AC load right off your
batteries day or night without a generator.
- All six models have an on-off switch, cooling fan,
thermal and overload protection as well as dual AC
- One-year manufacturers warranty.
The 600-watt model includes the same features as the
300-watt and is the perfect inverter for your
middle-range power needs — powerful yet economical.
Great for lights, drills and blenders. 860-watt surge.
Run your standard AC appliances wherever you travel
with these silent, lightweight and simple-to-use
inverters! Designed for RVs, campers, long-haul
trucks, boats, cars, mobile offices, service vehicles
and emergency back-up power.
- The 1,000- watt inverter has a digital display.
- The 1,750-watt is a heavy-duty inverter designed to
run high-wattage appliances.
- Both inverters come with on/off switches, cooling
fans, thermal and overload protection, and dual AC
- 2,500-watt is capable of being hard wired with
optional accessory kit.