|RG Concorde AGM Batteries
|Concorde AGM Batteries
|Concorde AGM Batteries
S Series VRLA General Purpose Battery
- Sealed construction allows trouble-free safe operation in any position
- No need to add electrolyte since absorbant glass mat (AGM) technology is used to
suspend the electrolyte.
- Gases generated during charging are recombined in a unique oxygen cycle that virtually
eliminates water evaporation while reducing any hydrogen gas production to levels that
are within all domestic and international safety standards.
- S series are general purpose - designed to serve in emergency lighting, broadband,
telecommunications, security, switchgear, control systems and mobility applications.
- S Series is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- 6V from 1.3 to 200A / hr capacities
- S Series utilizes pure lead-tin in a calcium alloy resulting in improved performance across
its service life
SLA - UB-4D AGM - 200Ah
Manufacturer: UPG - Model UB-4D AGM
Capacity: 200 Amp Hours
Dimensions: 20.75 x 8.11 x 9.65
Weight: 123.46 lbs
AGM - Absorbed Glass Mat batteries are the latest step in the evolution of lead-acid batteries.
- Instead of using a gel, an AGM uses a fiberglass-like separator to hold the electrolyte in place, making it spill-proof and vibration and impact resistant.
- AGMs are hermetically sealed and operate under pressure to recombine the oxygen and hydrogen produced during the charge process back into water.
- AGMs require no maintenance once the charging system has been properly set up.
- The higher charge efficiency of AGMs contributes to significant savings when it comes to the use of renewable energy sources (wind generators, solar panels,
etc.) as the charging system can be 15% smaller (or just charge faster).
- AGMs offer the highest charge acceptance, efficiency, and a reasonably long life which makes them generally a better bargain.
- The physical bond between the separator fibers,
the lead plates, and the container make AGMs spill-
proof and the most vibration and impact
resistant lead-acid batteries available.
- AGMs use almost the same voltage set-points as
flooded cells and thus can be used as drop-in
replacements for flooded cells.
- AGMs are hermetically sealed and operate under
pressure to recombine the oxygen and hydrogen
produced during the charge process back into
- AGMs require no maintenance once the charging
system has been properly set up. No equalization
charges, no electrolyte to replenish, no specific
- The charge acceptance of AGMs can burn up an
alternator if the charging system is not adequate for
extended runtimes at full power. The larger the
battery bank and the harder the charger is made to
work, the more important it is to ensure that the
charging system can handle the currents for
extended periods of time.
- The higher charge efficiency of AGMs allows you
to recharge with less energy. As little as 4% of the
electrical energy is converted into heat instead of
- The higher charge efficiency of AGMs can
contribute to significant savings when it
comes to the use of expensive renewable
energy sources (wind generators, solar
panels, etc.) as your charging system can be
15% smaller (or just charge faster).
- AGMs can be used in environments where other
batteries would literally fall to pieces. This is another
reason why AGMs see broad use in the aviation
and the RV industry.
- AGMs offer the highest charge acceptance,
efficiency, and a reasonably long life.
- VRLAs can be shipped anywhere by air.
- VRLAs: Gel and AGM batteries can dispense
charge at a higher rate than flooded cells due to
their lower Peukerts exponent.
Sealed AGM Battery, 12-Volt, 12-Ah
Sealed design protects these no-fail power sources from rugged
These smaller batteries use an absorbed glass mat
construction. AGM costs a bit less than gel batteries
and is slightly less durable. Usual life expectancy is
two to three years. The 6V/4Ah size is the replacement
for several brands of solar sensor lights. The 12V/7Ah
size is a useful 12V storage battery for small power
systems. AGM batteries need to be used with a charge
controller with sealed or gel battery setting, and not
discharged more than 40% for maximum battery life.
15200Sealed AGM Battery, 12-Volt, 7-Ah
15202Sealed AGM Battery, 12-Volt, 12-Ah
15198Sealed AGM Battery, 6-Volt, 4-Ah
Sealed Lead Acid Battery
Model: UB-8D AGM
Capacity(20 hr) 250Ah
Dimensions: 20.47 x 10.55 x 9.65
- PV panels from 5 to 500 Watts
- Flexible solar panels
- Rigid solar panels
- Polycrystalline cells
- Monocrystalline cells
- Thin film panels
- AE Solar
- Evergreen Solar
- Grace Solar
- Iowa Thin Film
- Solar PV Panels
- Solar Generators
- Charge Controllers
- Installation Kits
- Mounting Hardware
- Connector Cables
- Portable Solar Chargers
- Complete Solar Power Kits
- Lighting Systems
- Water Heater Systems
- Automotive Vents
- Attic Ventilation